Code of Conduct
The Company’s code of conduct and culture are top priority for the Company’s employees in maintaining work responsibilities and professionalism to gain the trust of the consumers. The code of conduct is part of the implementation of Good Corporate Governance. The code of conduct serves as a guideline for actions that adhere to the Company’s values and business ethics, which regulates the following:
The Company’s employees are prohibited from engaging in a transaction if they have a family relationship with business partners, customers or other employees involved in the transaction. If the employee has a family relationship with another employee, the employee is required to report the matter to the HR & GA Division to avoid conflicts of interest.
- Employees are prohibited from engaging in personal business in the office environment because it interferes with work activities and can lead to abuse of authority and office facilities for personal gain.
- Employees are required to keep all confidential information of the Company, including the Company’s plans and strategies, information about marketing, financial, operational activities and other strategic information from the moment the employee is on probation/contract until he/she no longer works in the Company.
- The Company always supports fair competition in all of its business activities. All business activities and employee activities must be based on fair competition that adheres to ethics and morals in the community. All employees are required to implement and realize this principle, for the impact that it has on the Company’s reputation and growth.
Provisions regarding the code of conduct are contained in the Decree of the Board of Commissioners No. HRD-001/SK-PK/XI/05 dated January 1, 2006 concerning the Code of Business Conduct and Work Ethics of PT Mizuho Leasing Indonesia Tbk. which consists of:
- Communication Channels.
- Main Responsibilities of Employees.
- Protection of Company Assets.
- Relationships with Suppliers, Customers and Business Partners.
- Interaction with the Government.
- The application of the Code of Conduct in Every Employees Activity.
- Sanctions for Code Violations.
The code of conduct applies to all levels of the Board of Commissioners, Board of Directors and employees.